PureRest EcoWool Queen-Sized Comforter
Checkout our hypoallergenic queen-sized comforter made from the softest, most ethically sourced wool material. Our PureRest queen-sized comforter is designed for allergy sufferers and those with chemical sensitivities who must avoid the harsh chemicals and materials commonly used by many brands of comforters. We delicately process our organic queen-sized comforters to ensure there is no contamination throughout the process. This ensures that the PureRest queen comforter you receive is the safest, cleanest, most comfortable bedding you can find.
Order your new queen-sized wool comforter now to enjoy the benefits of organically processed bedding designed for comfort and safety. Buying a new queen-sized comforter is a fast and easy way to eliminate allergens and dangerous chemicals from your bedding. Start enjoying the benefits of our PureRest EcoWool queen-sized comforter now!
- thanks to wool's natural temperature regulating properties, this comforter naturally warms to a comfortable room temperature
- organically processed at the only USA certified organic carding mill
- hand tufted to prevent shifting of the wool over time
- our regular fill comforter is perfect for colder regions or places which get snow
- warrantied for 1 year against manufacturer defects
- completely protected and sealed in food grade polyethylene to retain purity
- naturally mold and bacterial resistant so there is no need to worry about the inside if the comforter were to get dirty
- spot clean only
Purerest is renowned for making some of the purest organic products available today.Purerest has numerous certifications attesting to the purity of its products.At its manufacturing facility, the floors, and sewing tables are painted with AFM Safecoat, which seals the location, floors, and sewing tables. It also only hire people willing to use no scented products and whom do not live with a smoker. Additionally, they seal any non washable products in pure virgin polyethylene to maintain purity during storage and transit.They do all of this to make sure that theirorganic products do not become contaminated and maintain their purity.