- thanks to wool's natural temperature regulating properties, this comforter naturally warms to a comfortable room temperature
- organically processed at the only USA certified organic carding mill
- hand tufted to prevent shifting of the wool over time
- our regular fill comforter is perfect for those who do not live in cold regions.
- warrantied for 1 year against manufacturer defects
- completely protected and sealed in food grade polyethylene to retain purity
- naturally mold and bacterial resistant so there is no need to worry about the inside if the comforter were to get dirty
- spot clean only
Purerest is renowned for making some of the purest organic products available today. Purerest has numerous certifications attesting to the purity of its products. At its manufacturing facility, the floors, and sewing tables are painted with AFM Safecoat, which seals the location, floors, and sewing tables. It also only hire people willing to use no scented products and whom do not live with a smoker. Additionally, they seal any non washable products in pure virgin polyethylene to maintain purity during storage and transit. They do all of this to make sure that their organic products do not become contaminated and maintain their purity.